Undergraduate - Photovoltaics and Solar Energy
Study plan 2013 (v1 Feb 2013)
- MECH9620 Computational Fluid Dynamics
- MECH9720 Solar Thermal Energy Design
- SOLA5050 Renewable Energy Policy & International Programs
- SOLA5051 Life Cycle Assessment
- SOLA5052 Biomass
- SOLA5053 Wind Energy Converters
- SOLA5054 PV Stand-Alone System Design & Installation
- SOLA5055 Semiconductor Devices
- SOLA5056 Sustainable Energy for Developing Countries
- SOLA5057 Energy Efficiency
- SOLA5508 High Efficiency Silicon Solar Cells
- SOLA5509 PV Materials Processing
With the program authority's permission courses can also be chosen from amongst the electives offered by other Schools, provided that appropriate pre-requisites have been satisfied and they conform to the units of credit requirements.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the staff in our School Office by calling 9385 6848, or emailing email@example.com.