BEng RMIT, PhD UNSW
Head of School
Office Location:Room 134, TETB (H6) Building
Phone: +61 2 9385-4068
Fax: +61 2 9385-7762
Richard Corkish's CV (PDF 87 kb)
NEW Research Topics
Centennial Park Zero Carbon (Masters by Research)
- Group and Thesis projects
- Renewable Energy
- Wenham, S.R., Green, M.A., Watt, M.E., Corkish, R.P., "Applied Photovoltaics", Earthscan, London, (ISBN-10: 1-184407-401-3; ISBN-13: 978-1-84407-401-3) 2007.
- Cho, E-C., Xia, J., Hikulin, A., Green, M.A., and Corkish, R., "Atomistic structure of SiO2/Si/SiO2 quantum wells with an apparently crystalline silicon oxide", J.Appl. Physics, September 15, 2004.
- Trupke, T., Zhaoo, J., wang A., Corkish, R., Green, M.A., "Very efficient light emission from bulk crystalline silicon", Appl. Phys. Lett. 82(18)2996-2998 (2003).
- Corkish, R., Green, M.A., and Puzzer, T., "Solar energy collection by antennas", Solar Energy Journal 73 (6) 395-401 (2002).
- Corkish, R., Altermatt, P.P., and Heiser, G., "Numerical simulation of electron-beam-induced current near a silicon grain boundary and impact of a p-n junction space charge region", Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 65 (1-4) 63-69 (2001).
- Cho, E-C., Green, M.A., Xia, J., and Corkish, R., "Evidence for crystalline silicon dioxide growth on thin silicon", 2002 Conference on Optoelectronic and Microelectronic Materials and Devices, Sydney, 11-13 December, 2002.
- Corkish, R., and Green, M.A., "Theoretical efficiency limits of solar energy collection by antennas", PV in Europe, Rome, 7-11 October, 2002 (WIP-Minich) pp. 20-23.
- Corkish, R., Altermatt, P.P., and Heiser, G., "Simulating electron-beam-induced current across p-n junctions", 16th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Glasgow, UK (May 2000), pp. 1590-1593.